Business Text Marketing Is The Future
Business text marketing is still a relatively new marketing tool. However, it is proving to be an extremely powerful one. With business text marketing, businesses are finding that they can grow quickly, attaining an excellent return on investment (ROI) and strong profits.
There are various key components involved in establishing a successful and long-term text message marketing platform. Once these elements are in place, your business will be in position to fully capitalize on this amazing advertising tool.
Member/Opt In List
The first thing that you need is a list of people who want to receive text messages from your business. Text message marketing can only work if have a member list and/or a list of people who have opted in to receive your company’s texts. There are a few ways to get people to become a part of this list:
- Offer information at your place of business and ask that they sign up.
- Place an opt in form prominently situated on your website.
- Send a newsletter announcing your text marketing service with a mobile short code and keyword.
- Utilize all social media platforms and include a link.
- Write a blog or a few blogs about the service.
- Use our customized “Glass Jar” listing building program which allows you to build your list quickly, while engaging your customers and making the process fun and rewarding for them from day one!
Basically, you want to give people as many chances as possible to sign on to your text marketing member list.
Business Text Marketing To Specifically Targeted Prospects
In signing people up, you’ll need their basic information such as their name and cell phone number. But don’t stop there. It’s best if you can get some additional demographic information on each person such as age, where they live and likes and interests in relationship to your products. Having a customers birthday on file is also very beneficial. Once you have that information, you can then send them a special offer on that special day.
You don’t want to make this process of collecting information too long or complicated but it is best to get enough information that so that you can specifically target your prospects.
Give it a Good Spin
When you ask people to become part of your text message marketing list be sure to put a good spin on it. Let them know if you are going to offer special deals, information on new products or alerts for quick sales.
What makes text message marketing attractive to the consumer is the fact that they can read an offer quickly and then make a decision. They can easily delete the message and just as easily take advantage of a bargain.
Full Utilization of Text
When you send out your targeted text messages make sure that you fully utilize your text. That is all you have. There are no vivid graphics involved or video. Plus, you only have 160 characters. What you need are:
1. A gripping headline (20- 40 characters)
2. Fantastic sales pitch, including any important details such as “deadline” (115- 100 characters)
3. Strong call to action (25 characters)
Use all three elements thoroughly and efficiently.
Text message marketing is the real deal. Text messages are opened at over a 95% rate and the conversion rate for this type of advertising ranges from 10% to 30%! Because this is the real deal, you must make sure that you are providing real deals. Your pitches and offers need to be truthful, interesting and clearly stated. Use this great tool as soon as possible and you’ll see a quick return.