Every Door Direct Mail Works!
With Every Door Direct Mail (or EDDM), you are able to saturate zip codes with your businesses message, offer, coupon, etc.
Every Door Direct Mail®, commonly known as EDDM®, is a direct mailing service offered by the United States Postal Service. This do-it-yourself direct mail option gives business owners the ability to pay bulk mail rates without having to purchase a mailing permit.
NJM Printing & Marketing offers a FULL-SERVICE EDDM option for small business owners.
What exactly is “Full-Service”?
How Does it Work?
- We will design your mailing from start to finish, with your input of course.
- We will go over the zip codes and postal routes that are available and that are most likely to have the biggest positive impact on your business from a return on investment perspective.
- Together we will determine which routes to mail to, which will then determine the total number of homes and businesses that will be targeted.
- We will then handle all the printing of the mailing.
- We will then bundle your mailing for delivery directly to the proper US Post Office location.
- Lastly, we will drop off your mailing at the Post Office.
EDDM can also be done by a business owner themselves. The US Post Office provides options for self service. However, keep in mind that it’s typically not going to be cheaper than having us do it for you, and you have to do all of the above yourself. But, it is an option that we wanted to at least bring up.
- There are 6 sizes of postcards that are approved by USPS for EDDM® rates
- 4.5″ x 11″
- 6.5″ x 9″
- 6.5″ x 12″
- 8.5″ x 11″
- 8″ x 10″
- 9″ x 12″
- All postcards are printed in full-color, and are two-sided and printed on a 14 PT Gloss Cover or Uncoated Cover paper stock
- Other stock options are available at custom pricing:
- 16 PT Premium Matte Cover
- 100 lb. Recycled Matte Cover
- Trifecta Paper Stock also available (Call or contact us for pricing)
- Uncoated or gloss finish
- Full color both sides available
- Print quantities from 500
- No mailing list is required, making the cost much lower than traditional direct mail
- Target neighborhoods specifically by income or household size
- Simply click Order Now to get started on your Full Service EDDM® Mailing order.
- Select your quantity, any product options, and on the order page, suggest any delivery zip codes you would like us to target.
- On the order page, select how you would like to complete the order follow-up consultation. The consultation can take place in person at your business, on the phone, or via online chat (such as Skype). Whichever is most convenient for you. During this consultation we will discuss marketing strategy, design, and execution of your campaign.
- We will then get to work designing your campaign! Nothing ever goes out until you officially approve the design. Once you do approve it, we will print your postcards, generate the postage statement and facing slips, bundle your cards and deliver them to the local Post Office of the area you wish to target. Your postcards will then be delivered to those targeted areas.