Text Marketing Statistics Business Owners Should Know
Text marketing statistics continue to look more and more attractive as time goes by, and the systems become more refined. Check out the stats below. I’m confident you’ll be as amazed as I was when I first read these!
- Currently there are almost 5 billion mobile phone users in the world
- In 2019 there are now more than 5 times the amount of mobile devices than computers
- There are twice as many active users of text messaging globally as there are active users of email
- Roughly 350 billion text messages are sent each year in the US
- Mobile text messaging has the fastest read rate at 90% within only 15 minutes and a 97% final open rate (average final email open rate is around 20%)
More Text Marketing Statistics That Will Blow You Away:
- Text messages are typically responded to within 60 minutes, on average
- There are over 280 million mobile phone users in the US alone. 91% of them keep their mobile phone within 3 feet of them within any given time (24 hours / day)
- 65% of e-mail is spam, only less than 10% of mobile text messaging is spam
- Text message marketing is the only medium that reaches customers while they’re on the go
- Mobile text messaging has about 7x better coupon conversion rates than online or offline coupons
- 19% of people who text say that they use text messaging as a means of communication between themselves and colleagues
- Mobile marketing is where the internet was in 2000. This is a MASSIVE opportunity for businesses! Even in 2019, there are still very few business who are using it. Be an innovator! Don’t procrastinate or you will regret it for sure. You can have a HUGE head-start if you begin now.
Plant The Seeds and Watch Business Grow!