Video marketing has evolved consistently throughout the years. What’s the second biggest search engine on the planet? Obviously, the largest is Google. We all know how important it is to rank your website on Google, and your listing on “Google My Business”. So what’s the answer to that question? Most people say “Facebook” or “Bing”. But, surprisingly, neither is correct.
The Second Largest Search Engine On The Internet Is YouTube!
Video is increasing taking over all other forms of content online, and the facts behind user interaction with video explain exactly why that is. Today more than ever, it’s extremely important to have an online video marketing strategy attached to your overall marketing plan. On the positive side, creating videos for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc. is easier and more affordable than ever today. If adding more videos to your online presence is something you are interested in doing, reach out to us. We can help, and we can help AFFORDABLY!
This list was originally published by Forbes online, and I found it fascinating. I hope that you do too.
17 Stats And Facts Every Marketer
Should Know About Video Marketing
- By 2019, global consumer internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
- FB generates 8 BILLION video views on average per day.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption grows by 100% every single year.
- 55% of people watch videos online every single day.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others. (Useful content creates sharable videos)
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision making and buying process.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Video posts on FB have a 135% greater organic reach than photo posts.
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to purchase a product online.
- Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch the video.
- People spend 3 times longer watching a live social video compared to one that has been pre-recorded.
- Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
- Top three most effective types of video content: Customer testimonials (51%); Tutorial videos (50%); Demonstration videos (49%).
- A whopping 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
- 67% of marketers found video marketing strategies to be somewhat to moderately successful.